Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday's Top Ten



The top ten things I'm thankful for:



#1: My husband. He's amazing. Supportive, devoted, hard-working, loving, caring, kind, calm, positive, easy-going. I could go on for thousands of words. He's the perfect man for me. I'm so blessed to have him.



#2: My beautiful, smart, funny, loving, sweet, innocent, courageous, sharing, caring, amazing daughters. I'm proud they call me Mom.




#3: My mother. My closest friend. I'm thankful for her.



#4: My doggy. His name is Diego but he goes by many nicknames. Lil Cheech is my favorite.


#5: My country. How lucky am I to call the United States home? I'm thankful I'm a US citizen.



#6: My home. I love my house. It's a good size. It's pretty. And it feels cozy inside.



#7: My daughters' teachers. We got some really great ones this year and they are truly helping them grow into wonderful little learners. I am especially thankful for my youngest daughter's teacher. She's amazing in more ways than just teaching ways.


#8: Our current financial state. Neither rich nor poor, we always have enough to pay the bills, keep our children in activities and nice clothes, put on a good Christmas and good birthday parties, eat well, and take care of ourselves. We've had many years of struggling. Now, we are finally leveled off and are doing okay. I'm thankful for that.


#9: My ability to cook great meals for my family. I seem to have become a very good cook. I'm thankful for that ability. I know not everyone has it. I love to cook. I love the way it brings people together. I am thankful that I can nourish family and friends with my talent.

#10: Cable television. Okay, I'm sure there are more important things to be thankful for this year, but I do love my TV time. Sometimes, all a girl needs is a screen to state at numbly and some entertaining shows to watch. I'm so glad I have cable and can veg out in front of the tube on a regular basis. I do believe it keeps me sane.

This post is linked to Thursday's Top Ten.

1 comment:

  1. I like your list and the photo of your husband just cracked me up. Your family is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete