Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I wish I had a robot that would pick up messes with the push of a button. I mean, I already have a Roomba and love it. I want a Scooba. I will likely buy myself one in 2011 (twenny-eleven, not two thousand eleven) The next logical step is a Pick Uppa. Then a Dusta. Then a Window Scrubba. I think I'll write to the iRobot company and make those suggestions.

2. You see how I did that? See how I took the "a" from Roomba and Scooba and used it on my new inventions. I'm so witty. I slay sleigh me. Yes, sleigh. Because it's almost Christmas. And I'm Mrs. Claus. ...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring snow. I mean, if we have to endure temperatures in the teens, why not throw in a little of the pretty white stuff for me to enjoy? I miss Colorado very much this time of year. I could use a white Christmas.

4. Tuna's teacher is so amazing. She has been through a lot. She carried to term a baby with anecephely, gave birth to him, and had to say goodbye to him. The whole time, she was worried about, and thought about, her second grade class. She comes to school every morning and takes such great care of our students. She nurtures them and loves them and has a smile on her face the whole time. I know she's still hurting. I hope she knows how much she's loved and that we hurt right along with her. She's the most amazing teacher I've ever known.

5. One of my fondest hopes is that my children grow up with compassion in their hearts.

6. I just love my Weight Watchers meeting people. Both my receptionists and my leader are incredible ladies. And the people I've met there are wonderful and I just wanted to say thank you to each of them for the roles they play in my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging out in front of the television, finishing my Christmas wreath (I'll share pictures when it's done), tomorrow my plans include my Weight Watchers meeting and cleaning house (boring, huh?) and Sunday, I want to get ready for the week ahead and finish one last homemade Christmas present!

AND

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB:  You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...


11. ISMKSCUTMLN: I saw Mommy kisssing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night...

12. CSBSDIHS: City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style...

13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark! the herald angels sing. Glory to the newborn King!

14. GGROBAR: Grandma got run over by a reindeer...

15. OHNTSASB: Oh Holy Night, the stars are (brightly shining, isn't it? not shining brightly?)

16. AIWFCIMTFT: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

17. DTTSIAOHOS: Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh...

18. WTKOOA: We three kings of Orient are...

Phew! That was taxing! Can you tell I've been listening to the All Christmas Station on the radio since the day after Halloween?


Wanna play along? Go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment